The Purposeful Photographer - Mentor Package
Workshop + one-one-one mentor session + accountability session
The Purposeful Photographer will help you develop the entrepreneurial or business mindset you need to start or maintain a photography business.
This workshop will pique you creativity and passion – both are imperative for a great business plan. Even if you feel like you aren't great with this type of thing and prefer to ‘just take the photos’, this workshop will show you how your strengths (aka unique selling point) can inspire a brand that is well loved and well supported (ca-ching!).
This workshop will not teach you how to use a camera, you’ve got this! If you are an amateur or novice, Google is your best friend! This is specifically for photographers who want to make a profession from taking photographs.
- What does it mean to be a purposeful photographer
- Creating a brand unique to you and offering a consistent brand message
- Booking your ideal clients
- My booking process and client relationships
- Charging for your services
- Money mindset
- Sales, service and success
- Shooting tips and tricks
- Editing and work flow
- Tips, tricks and resources for productivity
- Social media and how to make the most of the platforms you are using
In additional the the workshop ticket, the MENTOR PACKAGE offers you a one-on-one 1.5 hours session with Derryn to thoroughly look at your business plan and talk through any personal challenges that you might be facing.
A follow up skype session will take place 3 months later to ensure that goals have been met.
The Plant, Station Drive, Durban
Saturday 6 October 2018
See HERE for extensive information